Monday, November 19, 2012

Two important things to keep in mind for all of my readers.

First, and very important... I want to give a special shoutout to Gregg Drinnan at the Kamloops Daily News. He personally arranged for me to receive a copy of Sudden Death to review. I am indebted to him for this generous action, and want to thank him publicly.  Thanks!

Second, Thanksgiving is almost upon us here in the United States. I, like many in the country, have more than one holiday to attend because of family and/or friends. I will also, like many, be travelling out of town to go to at least one of these dinners.

This means that I won't even start a new hockey book until after the holidays. I just wanted to keep my readers up to date...

Happy Thanksgiving, and I'll see you all on the other side, so to speak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment