Thursday, March 21, 2013

Today on Facebook, I noticed that Arcadia Publishing said the following about my reviews of their hockey books: 

Some more great reviews from our friend Mark Hinrich over on his hockey blog!

I would like to give a HUGE shout-out to them and thank them once again for continuing to send me hockey books for reviewing purposes. They have gone beyond my wildest expectations and dreams in helping me along with this little venture of mine, and they deserve all sorts of accolades. By the way, if Facebook has brought you here, please drop a quick line in the comments section and let me know. I'd love to expand the reading audience. Also, check out the Facebook page I've got set up to augment this site; it's located at   Mark's Hockey Reviews

By the way, Arcadia Publishing has so much more to offer in the way of historical books, than just hockey. Chances are, they've got a town or sport near you covered in some way, so head on over to www.arcadiapublishing.com and see what they've got to offer. I am sure that you won't be disappointed in what you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment